JOB TITLE: Data Entry Associate
LOCATION: McLean, VA
Inspired by 31 years of service in 29 countries across the Muslim Aid Family; Muslim Aid USA was founded by a collective of established American non-profit professionals who have envisioned a charity that would promote diversity, equity, inclusion, and transparency at every level of its operation. In that spirit, Muslim Aid USA provides donors from any background or giving capacity the opportunity to help people in need directly with their donations.
Muslim Aid USA seeks an experienced, talented individual to join our team. We seek a detail-oriented, energetic individual with a commitment to our mission of serving humanity. This data entry position will assist in all aspects of the association’s work, and the ideal candidate will be a proactive, donor focused, team player with strong communication and organizational skills.
Qualified candidates must have experience with data entry and in salesforce.
Data Entry Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains database by entering new and updated donor and account information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes donations and creating/committing batches.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures set by finance and donor care.
- Verifies entered donor and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Downloading, printing, sending donor receipts.
- Reviews for duplicates and purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Follow policies and procedures set by organization.
- Maintains donor confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as requested
This position is required to be in the McLean, VA office Monday through Friday 9 AM – 5 PM. During busy seasons, employees may be asked to perform overtime work and work during weekends, i.e. Ramadan, Qurbani, Winter campaigns.
Data Entry Associate Skills / Qualifications:
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Data entry experience or related office experience
Basic Computer Skills