WHO WE ARE
Muslim Aid USA is a faith based American international charity that provides help to people who are victims of natural disasters or conflict. MAUSA also helps those who are suffering from poverty, hunger, disease, illiteracy, discrimination, homelessness, debt, unemployment, injustice, deprivation or lack of skills and economic opportunities.
Meeting the needs of humanity through passion and compassion driven by our faith.
What we do?
Muslim Aid USA develops long-term development projects aimed at providing a sustainable living for poor communities and survivors of natural disasters as well as providing emergency relief. Muslim Aid USA fills many niches and gives special emphasis to capacity building, economic empowerment, education, improving child and women’s health.
Our Values (CAARE):
- Compassion and justice in all of our actions.
- Accountability and transparency to all of our stakeholders, especially the communities which Muslim Aid USA works with.
- Action with quality – our programs reflect and fill a gap identified by the communities we work alongside, with longer-term actions based upon need and capacity.
- Respect for rights, dignity and equal opportunity of all peoples.
- Empower communities and individuals to reach their potential.